Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blog Week 10

So I went back to playing my franchise. I hadn't played it in a while so it was nice to get back into the swing of things. I was a little rusty though, and I went 1-3 this week playing the computer. But, by going back to my franchise I was able to relate the game to another principle.

Principle of the week: 29) Transfer Principle.
Learners are given ample opportunity to practice, and support for, transferring what they have learned earlier to later problems, including problems that require adapting and transforming that earlier learning.

Obviously in this game, we are given ample amounts of opportunities to practice, whether it is online, against the computer, or against someone else. By doing this, we can transfer things that we have learned in previous games, and apply them to help us win in future games. We can adapt to things that we did not understand at first, and then change the way that we play in the future so that we have a better chance of winning the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment